Great information is worth sharing
We have gathered some links to sites that we feel may be of interest.
These sites aren’t directly affiliated with us.
A list of programs and organizations supporting parents and individuals with Down Syndrome
A family-led organization founded to secure the future of people with disabilities.
This site provides access to services and information for persons with disabilities, family members, caregivers and all Canadians.
The Canada Child Tax Benefit is a tax-free monthly payment made to eligible families to help them with the cost of raising children under age 18.
Tax information specifically for persons with disabilities.
This program helps families who are caring for a child with a developmental or physical disability, as well as adults with a developmental disability.
- Kinark Child and Family Services: https://www.kinark.on.ca
- Alternatives: http://alternativescommunityprogramservices.ca
- Five Counties: https://www.fivecounties.on.ca/about-us/referrals
- Tri-County: https://www.tccss.org
- Community Living: https://www.clth.ca
- Special Olympics: http://peterborough.specialolympicsontario.ca
- Challenger Baseball- site coming soon: http://www.challengerbaseball.ca
- Peterborough Child and Family Services: http://ptbocfc.ca
- Peterborough Social Services: https://www.peterborough.ca/en/city-services/support-services-for-children-and-families.aspx
- Family Alliance Ontario: https://family-alliance.com