We are so excited to be offering a new program “Little Movers” this fall! This program will involve fun, physical literacy-based activities targeting gross motor development in members ages 2-10 years. We will be participating in themed games, movement, and dance-based activities each week! This is a 5-week program and will be run by 2 staff taking place at our 300 Sunset Blvd. location. The cost is 5$ per session. Due to current restrictions, only 10 spaces are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register!
Cost: $5 per session
Dates: Sept. 13th, Sept. 20th, Sept. 27th, Oct. 4th, Oct. 18th
COVID-19 Program Protocol:
1. No contact forehead temperature to be taken upon arrival.
2. Complete COVID screening.
3. Hand sanitizer upon arrival.
4. Register arrival with staff.
5. Social distancing measures will be in place at all times, 2 meters or 6 feet apart.
6. Masks or face shields must be worn indoors at this time.
7. Participants must stay home if they cannot complete the COVID screening.